“You are so much sunshine in every square inch.”
– Walt Whitman
Have you ever wanted to support someone but didn’t know how? Try sending the Light.
The Light is the unifying stuff of which we are all made, the highest and purest energy there is.
We can participate with the Light through a process called Sending the Light. The Light is always sent for the highest good of all concerned. This is another way of saying that we want the best for all involved – even if we don’t know what that is. The Light is not used to manipulate a situation.
Sending the Light is a practice of using your conscious awareness to send spiritual support to someone or something for the highest good. It’s super simple and it only takes a second.
Here’s an example:
I ask that the Light go to all readers, writers, and supporters, and everyone else involved with Simply Spiritual in the past, present, and future for the highest good of all concerned.
Where can I send the Light?
- You can send the Light to any individual: friend, family, celebrity, political figure, pet, etc.
- You can send the Light to a situation or scenario: a wedding celebration, a car accident, a construction project, etc.
- You can send the Light to a vision or a dream: an ideal scene, a new job, a decision that you are making, etc.
- You can send the Light to a place: a city, a home, an office building, etc.
- You can send the Light to any part of your body.
- Be sure to include yourself! Send the Light to yourself whenever and as often as you’d like.
- The Light can go anywhere!
When can I send the Light?
- You can send the Light whenever you think of someone or something.
- You can send the Light instead of worrying about a situation or an individual.
- You can send the Light when you want be supportive but don’t know how.
- Send the Light Anytime you’d like! You can’t send the Light too little or too often.
Do I need to tell someone that I’ve sent them the Light?
No, it works whether the person knows about it or not.
Can I mess it up?
No, just ask that the Light go to x for their highest good and the highest good of all concerned.
- Inwardly, or out loud, simply say: “I ask that the Light go to x for the highest good of all concerned.”
- That’s it! Continue with your day knowing that the Light has been sent.